Orders received by 2pm Mon- Fri are normally shipped that day. Should an item be not available due to inventory errors we will contact you immediately. Please leave your phone number on the check out page if you do not mind receiving a call from us (we will call you only if we have a problem to fullfill your order) or keep checking your email until you receive the email that your order has shipped.
You may also order by phoning us at 604 605 1601 or emailing your order to email@example.com. We will email you back with an invoice.
Our website has a currency converter to help you get an approximate idea as to the cost of the items in your home currency. All items purchased on the website will be charged in Canadian dollars, however, and your credit card company dictates the actual exchange rate you will be charged.
All shipments are discreetly packaged in plain envelopes/boxes or Canada Post supplied packaging. Our name appears as “Scarlet" on the return address.
Are you ordering a gift for you wife and do not want the store name on the package? No problem. Just let us know. We'll be creative not to spoil the surprise!
Packaging makes no mention of the nature of the contents, except when required by international customs regulations and even then we are extremely discrete, so you have nothing to worry about.
Returns & ExchangesOnline customers may return certain lingerie items for an exchange/full refund within 14 days of receipt provided.
- Items MUST be in their original condition and packaging, Unworn and unwashed.
- Items must have all labels/tags attached and intact to the garment in its original form.
- Panties are shipped with “hygiene pins” which prevents them from being worn.
- Due to hygene and safety concerns once the “hygiene pin” is cut from underwear the item(s)cannot be returned or exchanged.
- All packaged items including hosiery and sleep masks can not be returned or exchanged once opened.
- Pleasure toys are final sale. Please note we do test all electronic toys to confirm they are working before shipping.
- Please refer to each product page regarding warranty.
- Defective toys may be returned and exchanged for an identical item.
How to Ship Returns & Exchange
To return an item please contact us first either via phone or e-mail before sending back the item, since you will require a return authorisation (RA) number.
**Items shipped to us without an authorisation number will be rejected.
- Allow 14 days for your return or exchange to be processed.
- We will notify you of your refund once we have received and processed the returned item.
- Please note initial shipping fees and the cost of gift boxes/wrapping as well as return and exchange shipping costs are not refundable.
- We inspect all items returned to us and reserve the right to refuse items that do not meet with our terms and conditions.
- Canadian costumers send your return with the original receipt via an insured, traceable method.
- International customers please mark your package clearly as “Returned Goods” to avoid delays at Customs.
- Return postage is payable by the sender.
- Please retain your shipping documentation, so that we can complete your request in the event of items being lost in transit. In all cases, your proof of postage should show the Scarlet address, together with the post office's printed/stamped confirmation of the date of posting.
Please call us but we are unable to cancel orders once they are shipped. Please ensure that your order is correct before sending it to us.
Privacy & Security
Your security and privacy is always our highest priority. We do not sell or rent any information you provide.
Credit card security is paramount. We do not retain any of your credit card information on our computer servers.
Conditions of Sale
By accessing, viewing or ordering from www.scarletshop.com you acknowledge the following:
- That you are 18 years of age or older.
- That the services you access, the information you view, and the products you order are not in any way unlawful where you reside.
- That, by consenting to view site material, you waive any future right to take legal action against Scarlet or its affiliates based on your accessing this material.
- That you agree not to distribute information you receive from Scarletshop.com
- That any form of payment used belongs to you
Though we may occasionally provide suggestions for how to use our products more safely, it is the responsibility of the user to ensure that they are not used in any way that could prove harmful to the user or to others. If you have any concerns regarding the usage of any products please contact us directly or alternatively your appropriate health professional.