Sutil Eco Certified Water Based Lubricant
Sutil Eco Certified Water Based LubricantAsk us a question
Sutil is an eco-certified water based botanical lubricant. Paraben & Glycerine free, Sutil is made by local company Hathor (Makers of Pure Lubricant!) and it's packaging is 100% biodegradable.
To be "eco-certified" a product must use ingredients derived from renewable resources & be manufactured by environmentally friendly processes. The product must also be prove to be free of GMOs, parabens, phenoxyethanol, nanoparticles, silicon, PEG, synthetic perfumes, synthetic dyes & animal-derived ingredients (unless naturally produced by them: milk, honey, etc.). The packaging must be biodegradable or recyclable.
- Condom and toy-friendly
- Made in British Columbia, Canada
Ingredients: Aqua, Propanediol*(Zamea, botanical source), Hyaluronic Acid (Botanical source), Nelumbo Nucifera Root Extract* (Lotus Root), Oat Beta Glucan*, Gluconolactone*, Sodium Benzoate*,Citric Acid. - *Eco-Certified Ingredients
- Propanediol: (Zamea) A gentle Humectant derived from Corn through an environmentally sustainable process.100% bio-based. Moisturizing and soothing.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Is found naturally in the body. It binds with water to create a viscous gel for lubrication of joints and tissues. Moisturizing and Hydrating. Appropriately named “Natures Moisturizer”. Plant sourced.
- Nelumbo Nucifera Root Extract: Lotus Root water extract provides essential nutrients and presents a perfect bio-affinity with the skin. Moisturizing, nourishing and soothing.
- Oat Beta Glucan: Replenishes moisture to the skin. Hydrating and soothing.
- Gluconllactone* Sodium Benzoate*: Eco-Certified preservatives.
- Citric Acid: Vitamin C