Sutil Rich Natural Lubricant - good for anal use, water based
Sutil Rich Natural Lubricant - good for anal use, water basedAsk us a question
New formulation by Hathor with enhanced viscosity, in comparison to its original Sutil Lubricant, to ease anal penetration and soothe dry or delicate tissues.
Sutil, made by Vancouver's Hathor, is an eco-certified water based botanical lubricant. Paraben & glycerine free.
To be "eco-certified" the product must be proved to be free of GMOs, parabens, phenoxyethanol, nanoparticles, silicon, PEG, synthetic perfumes, synthetic dyes & animal-derived ingredients (unless naturally produced by them: milk, honey, etc.). Ingredients must be derived from renewable resources & be manufactured by environmentally friendly processes. The packaging must be biodegradable or recyclable.
- Condom and toy-friendly
- Made in British Columbia, Canada
Ingredients: Aqua, Propanediol*(botanical source), Hyaluronic Acid (Botanical source), Nelumbo Nucifera Root Water* (Lotus Root), Epimedium Sagittratum (Horny Goat Weed) Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ziyphus Jujuba Fruit Extract, Gluconolactone*, Sodium Benzoate*. - *Eco-Certified Ingredients
- Propanediol: (Zamea) A gentle Humectant derived from Corn through an environmentally sustainable process.100% bio-based. Moisturizing and soothing.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Is found naturally in the body. It binds with water to create a viscous gel for lubrication of joints and tissues. Moisturizing and Hydrating. Appropriately named “Natures Moisturizer”. Plant sourced.
- Nelumbo Nucifera Root Extract: Lotus Root water extract provides essential nutrients and presents a perfect bio-affinity with the skin. Moisturizing, nourishing and soothing.
- Gluconllactone* Sodium Benzoate*: Eco-Certified preservatives.